Readers, great news! My new online course with Craftsy released yesterday. It's called Sew Retro: The Starlet Suit Jacket, and it's the follow-up to my Bombshell dress class. As you may guess from the title, this one is tailoring focused.
A few fun facts:
1. It includes a downloadable pattern designed by moi, in sizes 2-24 (Bust sizes 32" to 54"). Bonus skirt included!
2. The pattern was inspired by the movie Captain America. (Now, there's a sentence I never thought I'd write.)
3.You can watch the trailer here.
4. The course has two tracks: fusible tailoring and hand tailoring. Bound buttonholes and welt pockets are optional add-ons.
5. I made not one, not two, but THREE suits to prep for this course. I will show you garment details in coming posts.
6. You can take the course at your own pace and once you sign up, you always have access to it.
7. And, most importantly, you can get 50% off the course price by using this link.