For the petite of bust:
- "My Cup Does Not Runneth Over" on Hungry Zombie Couture. A great, comprehensive guide to doing a small bust adjustment.
- "Small Bust Adjustment" on The Slapdash Sewist. Lots of good examples here.
- "Parfait SBA, S'il Vous Plait." My own little (no pun intended) article on adjusting Colette Pattern's Parfait dress for a small bust. This is the basic method I plan to use on Crepe, if needed. I'm going to make my muslin first, and then pinch out fabric where needed, lengthwise and horizontally.
- "My First Full Bust Adjustment" on Sincerely Yours, Kate. Kate has images from the Fit for Real People method. Highly recommended!
- "Enlightenment + The Full Bust Adjustment" from Pink Chalk Studio. Another devotee of FFRP.
- "Full Bust Adjustment, aka FBA" from Sew L.A. Great visuals and explanations on this one.
If anyone wants to show how they're making pattern alterations, I'm always (more than) open to guest posts here.
Don't forget to come by the Sew-Along Flickr Pool and join up! We're going strong at 99 members, and there's some gorgeous fabric choices to look at. And don't forget to follow me on Twitter to meet other sew-alongers, hear entrancing updates on the state of my sinuses (stuffy), read about my triumphs over book deadlines, and other fascinating, pithy observations.
Off to pathetically blow my nose . . .