Anyway, I'm very excited about filming tomorrow morning (I'm in make-up at 7:30, filming thereafter). I'm doing a short segment on an easy retro pattern making change to a blouse pattern.
Some other fun facts about my life today:
- The Stitch-Along post is running late! I'm so sorry. There was a little snag with getting pictures taken as I was leaving town. It will be up ASAP, I promise!
- On the last episode of It's Sew Easy, I very dutifully wore nude nail polish (OPI Samoan Sand to be exact), as a natural look was requested of me. It was a little conservative for my taste. Readers, I was very naughty today and got a lavender mani! (OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender to be exact.) Do you think they'll kick me off the set tomorrow? Will I never work in Cleveland again?
- I'm reading a romance novel for fun right now, and it's delightful. I just read a chapter in the hotel bathtub! It's a bit of a bodice-ripper, I must admit. It's called What a Gentleman Wants and it's a guilty-pleasure Regency Era read. It's fun to imagine the romantic hero as Colin Firth. Any trashy novels to recommend, readers? (Also, do check out the site Smart Bitches, Trashy Books if you're a thinking gal who likes a good romance every now and then. They have fantastic reviews.)
- I'm here with Carol from BurdaStyle, and she is so fun to travel with. I've been talking her into lots of comfort food, like chocolate and sesame chicken. And she's been balancing that with trips to Whole Foods and lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang's. And lots of water. She takes such good care of me!
- I've only been gone for the better part of a day and I miss Jeff dearly. Isn't it fun when you get a chance to miss your spouse for a bit? Not to mention those adorable cats. I do have it good!
- Hey, did you know you can see the entirely of my first stint on It's Sew Easy on YouTube? Here is is, even though I cringe a bit when I watch myself!