- Life & Style sunk quite low (even for a tabloid) when they twisted this stylist's words to criticize 3-year-old Shiloh's boyish clothing. There's a lot to be said about gender and clothing here.
- As a longtime Lewis Carroll fan, I was delighted by this article on fashion taking inspiration from Alice.
- Did you see any coverage of the 60s-inspired Rochas show? I adored the hair!
- I thought Jezebel's post on the joke of the violent woman was incredibly insightful.
- Also on Jezebel, Dodai's commentary on the Anthro catalog is never to-be-missed.
- More Jezebel, but I just had to share: prom dresses have always had a bad rap as fugly, but I can't believe it's come to this.
- I loved Feministing's "In Praise of Johnny Weir."
- Will you be watching the Oscars this Sunday? This article provides an interesting lens through which to view the fashion.
Happy Friday and thanks for reading!