- Sick of constantly hearing that you're wearing the wrong bra size? Yeah, so's Kate Harding.
- Sick of hearing about "boyfriend jeans" and "boyfriend sweaters"? Yeah, so's Anna N. from Jezebel.
- Um, the dictionary was banned from a school library? And then returned but put on restricted access? Hold me, I'm scared.
- I was so relieved that I wasn't the only one disturbed by the latest Campbell Soup commercials, where women are shocked to learn that their lunches contain OMG 310 CALORIES!
- Tina Fey's gonna be on the cover of Vogue! Yay!
- So, you know that 13-year-old fashion blogger who's caused a big splash? Apparently she wore a big hat to a couture show, and all these bitchy fashion editors started tweeting about it in a back-stabby way. Way to be the adults there, guys.
- Speaking of the couture shows, did you see any of the Dior images? I died over the cool equestrienne/dominatrix thing Monsieur Galliano had going on. (See above!)
photos on wooden blocks
9 hours ago