- A reader sent me the link to this awesome article on the ModCloth blog: "Vintage Sexism: the Marital Bliss Edition." The Lysol feminine hygiene ad is not to be missed. Scary stuff, people. (Thanks, Molly!)
- Here's some hilarious commentary on the latest Anthropologie catalog. Eat your heart out, Amelie!
- Project Runway season 7 debuted. YAWN.
- The New York Times called Crystal Renn's success the "Triumph of the Size 12s."
- Jezebel begged to differ.
- Guys, there's a whole blog devoted to the fashions of Roseanne! (I don't care what anyone says, Roseanne is one of the best tv shows ever made.)
- Vintage couture got some love in this article in NYT's Thursday Styles. Choice quote: "Lily et Cie, a Los Angeles institution for more than 30 years, is famous for being a veritable museum collection of, it says, more than a half-million pieces of vintage fashion. It is almost equally famous for having some of the most unpleasant service this side of France."
Groove Your Body to … We Are Scientists
2 hours ago